Truly Clear Cleansing Pads
Our silicone pads are made from latex-free, BPA-free antimicrobial food grade silicone material to promote a healthier, smoother complexion. It gently massages your skin to helps deliver Truly Clear cleanser for radiant results. The soft and flexible head scrubs the contours of your face as it targets hard to reach areas. Vegan, no animal testing, no batteries required, 100% recyclable.
- 6 Pore Cleansing Pads
- 3 blue/3 white (2.5″x2″x.75″)
- Free shipping today direct to your door
- 🍭 Free Swag as a gesture of kindness
Includes 6 Pore Cleansing Pads
What it is:
Truly Clear flexi-silicone pads gently massages your face and helps deliver our Truly Clear cleanser into your pores.
What it does:
Use this tool along with Truly Clear cleanser to remove all traces of make-up, while purifying your pores for the deepest clean experience on every skin type. Tiny poor size bristles act like magnets to attract dirt and oil, scrubbing deep down into the nooks and crannies without irritating your skin or disturbing its natural moisture balance. The soft and flexible head scrubs the contours of your face as it targets hard to reach areas, like around the nose, and chin crease. Like a gentle exfoliator, it sloths away dead surface cells to polish your skin and illuminate dullness quickly. Use it with Truly Clear to deliver that silky-smooth radiant skin.
What else you need to know:
Vegan, latex-free, no animal testing, no batteries required, 100% recyclable
|Weight ||2 oz |
|Dimensions ||2.5 × 2 × .75 in |
- Wash your face, chest or back with Truly Clear acne treatment
- Clean and thoroughly dry hands and pimple area
- Place once acne fighting super dot over pimple and gently press edges to seal
- Leave on for six to eight hours
- To remove, wash and dry hands, then grasp edge of the super dot and stretch until it releases from skin
- Clean and dry affected area
- Store unused super dots in resealable bag
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.